Hey all! Sorry for not posting recently. Finals week is here, and though I’m already half way done, I’ve been mostly working on art projects more so than Newbs of Legends, and I apologize for that. On top of that, with Season Four, the meta seems to be all over the places with players, pro and new, are trying to figure out the best way to go about the game. Here are my thoughts right now!
Can anyone explain why am I (with my 275 wins) getting matched on a daily basis with players with average 800+ wins ?? Is it because I usually play in the morning/early noon and the variety of players is rather small so I just get matched with ppl who are online?? (I can’t play in the eveing because of reasons OTL)
I want to play against noobs like me and not against players who got the Diamond badge (even if it’s just for normals)
QQ, I was laning against a Jinx with 2740 wins, dafuq??
2nd time Syndra, wohoo!
I’m glad I was laning against Ori and not Fizz, that little Fucker would have made my laning nightmare. But as support he wasn’t able to build that much dmg.
I would have died much less, but they started focusing me (ofc) and I got a bit too confident in teamfights and didn’t stay behind. I have to learn how to position better!
That one death was so stupid, Wu got a Quadra, I was low life and Shen was low life, I could have killed him but I didn’t want to steal the penta and tried to bait him, but he killed me AND got away x_x
PENTA KILL! <3
So we had just got aced & the enemy was one turret away from destroying our Nexus…BUT! Autumn is there and was able to fend them off while also getting a double kill <3 Saving the game and earning us one more chance! Both teams regrouped one more time &… the following occurs :o!
- I get two barrels to poke down Swain & Vi Down, I finished them off with a quick ult to get an instant Double Kill.
- I then see Leblanc off to the side alone trying to kill off Ahri & I use a well placed barrel to save Ahri & Kill Leblanc. Triple Kill.
- I see my chance to get Riven, I flash & body slam into her to obtain the Quadra Kill.
- Finally Annie is left, my team had surrounded her and all that is left for me to do was place a barrel underneath her toes and wait till I could finish her off with hit. Boom.
- PENTA KILL! All thanks to my baby, for saving the game in the first place :3 <333. I love you Autumn c: <333!